The evening was cool and crisp and the company was lively and warm!
Our ritual was so exquisite and I’m so proud of how far the beautiful and talented my Gaia Priestess Drummers have come!
Here is the current group. Pictured from left, back row: Nicky LaFleur, Elizabeth Stevenson, April Heaslip, Cynthia Ziemer, Dawna Broen, Nancy Oster, friend Shamar. Seated: Jo Williams (with the fabulous shoes), Kris Oster w/Saraphina on lap, Elizabeth Robinson.
And here are some memories…
- Gingerbread snakes (and mice thanks to Nancy)
- Golden thread that got really tangled
- Homemade apple mead wine made by Shaun, my amazing husband
- Baby blessing for our new friend Shamar who is recently with child
- the most beautiful and transformational face paint EVER by Nicky LaFleur
Looking forward to Winter Solstice 2011 performances and ritual.